become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthritis/Osteoarthritis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rheumatology
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: G: Glucosamine
This category in other languages:
Mayo Clinic: Osteoarthritis
- Find an overview on the symptoms, risk factors, causes, complications, and treatment.
MedicineNet - Osteoarthritis
- Information and resources pertaining to degenerative arthritis. By William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR.
Medinfo - Osteoarthritis
- Easy to understand information from a UK general practitioner.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- Offers a handout about osteoarthritis. Includes what OA is, its affects, diagnosis, treatment, research, and illustrations.
NHS Choices: Osteoarthritis
- Provides information on this condition that affects the joints. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, self help, complications and prevention.
- Information from the Arthritis Foundation. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment, science and research of OA, fact sheets, and alternative therapies.
- Diagnosis and treatment information from the American Family Physician.
Medical management of osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints
- Full text article from the Medical Journal of Australia. (January 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 7:54:07 UTC -