become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthritis/Osteoarthritis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Rheumatology
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: G: Glucosamine
This category in other languages:
DukeMedicine Health News
- Article addresses the use of strength training to slow knee arthritis. Also describes the risk factor of knee osteoarthritis.
Mayo Clinic: Osteoarthritis
- Find an overview on the symptoms, risk factors, causes, complications, and treatment.
MedicineNet - Osteoarthritis
- Information and resources pertaining to degenerative arthritis. By William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR.
Medinfo - Osteoarthritis
- Easy to understand information from a UK general practitioner.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- Offers a handout about osteoarthritis. Includes what OA is, its affects, diagnosis, treatment, research, and illustrations.
NHS Choices: Osteoarthritis
- Provides information on this condition that affects the joints. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, self help, complications and prevention.
- Diagnosis and treatment information from the American Family Physician.
- Information from the Arthritis Foundation. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment, science and research of OA, fact sheets, and alternative therapies.
Medical management of osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints
- Full text article from the Medical Journal of Australia. (January 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2015 at 6:20:06 UTC -