become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amputee/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Support Groups
Alberta Amputee Sport and Recreation Association
- Support and provide opportunity for activities, in both disabled and able bodied events. Includes guiding philosophy, membership information, events, FAQ, resources, and gallery.
Amputee On Call
- A helping hand to those who are an amputee or the family of amputees. Also a disability advocate for all disabilities.
Arm Amputee Forum
- A WebBBS forum for arm amputees.
- Support and information for hemipelvectomy and hip-disarticulation amputees. Includes physical fitness, walking, prosthetics, feedback, and options.
Tarrant Amputee Network
- Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Includes details of meeting times, location, and biographical information about David Norcott, group facilitator.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2013 at 1:15:04 UTC -