become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amputee/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Amputee: Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Support Groups
Alberta Amputee Sport and Recreation Association
- Support and provide opportunity for activities, in both disabled and able bodied events. Includes guiding philosophy, membership information, events, FAQ, resources, and gallery.
Amputee On Call
- A helping hand to those who are an amputee or the family of amputees. Also a disability advocate for all disabilities.
Amputee Resource Foundation of America
- It is the mission of the Amputee Resource Foundation of America to disseminate timely and useful information, to perform charitable services, and to conduct research to enhance productivity and quality of life of amputees in America.
Arm Amputee Forum
- A WebBBS forum for arm amputees.
- Support and information for hemipelvectomy and hip-disarticulation amputees. Includes physical fitness, walking, prosthetics, feedback, and options.
Tarrant Amputee Network
- Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Includes details of meeting times, location, and biographical information about David Norcott, group facilitator.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:29:49 AM EST -