become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Amputee
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Amputee
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Orthopedic
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies
Society: Issues: Disabilities
Amputee Coalition of America
- National, non-profit amputee consumer educational organization representing people who have experienced amputation or are born with limb differences. The ACA includes individual amputees, amputee education and support groups, professionals family members and friends, agencies, and organizations.
Amputee Resources for Canadian Amputees
- Includes phantom pain support group, information about sports, humor, stories, news. Also personal site for Larry Gardner.
- News and stories of amputees throughout the world.
- Everything about hemipelvectomy (high amputation of the leg). In English, Nederlands and Deutsch.
Kostas Z Foundation
- An organization promoting the full participation of the disabled and the issue of accessibility. Information and links to other such organizations.
NHS Choices: Amputation
- Provides information on this surgical procedure involving removal of part of the body. Includes a short video and details of why and how it is performed, recovery, risks and complications.
One Arm Dove Hunt
- Annual event for arm amputees. Located in Olney, Texas.
- Collection of short video clips and instructions to help amputees perform specific tasks and activities.
Tips 4 Arm-Amps
- Created to show arm amps how to do things one handed, such as using a grungy on the stump to wash a remaining arm.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:54:09 AM EDT -