become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Lipomas
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Madelung's Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Dercum Disease
The Doctor's Doctor: Lipoma
- Describes various types of lipomas in a structured manner.
- Describes in detail the lipoma condition and removal surgery.
Fat Disorders Research Society
- The goal of this organization is to raise public awareness of fat disorders. Some of the disorders discussed are: Dercums Disease (Adiposis Dolorosa), Madelung’s Disease, Lipedema and Familial Multiple Lipomatosis or Angiolipomatosis
- Endocrinologist describes several disorders involving fatty growths, as well as providing treatment recommendations. She is one of the few doctors diagnosing Dercum's Disease
My Lipoma Removal Surgery
- Personal blog detailing the experience.
- Article describing lipoma characteristics along with references and images.
- Article from American Family Physician describes how a simple lipoma is removed by a surgeon during an office visit. (March 01, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2012 at 3:38:20 UTC -