become an editor
the entire directory
only in Viral/Smallpox
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: People: History: Scientists: Jenner, Edward
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Biological, Chemical, and Radiological
This category in other languages:
CDC - Smallpox Information
- Guide to the disease including basic facts, history, vaccination facts, treatment information, and other reference materials
- Exhibit marking his first experimental vaccination against the disease.
eMedicine - Smallpox
- Dr. Christopher Hogan offers a review of smallpox symptoms, vaccine history, mortality statistics, and vaccination options. Includes pictures of smallpox infection in affected adults and infants.
eMedicine Health - Smallpox
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of this disorder, also called variola.
- Directory of articles, news, and factsheets.
- By Whale: A look at this diseases severity and infectiousness, vaccine damage and failures and links to articles.
- Information and suggestions for Public Health response and planning for smallpox. Explanations and description of vaccinia (live virus) inoculation.
Smallpox Virus Illustrations
- Computer graphic illustrations of the smallpox virus showing its external appearance, internal structure and life cycle.
Smallpox: Clinical and Epidemiologic Features
- Describes in detail the disease characteristics.
UN's smallpox terror alert
- The relation of smallpox with terrorism and terrorist attacks. (October 22, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 6:54:07 UTC -