become an editor
the entire directory
only in Viral/Rabies
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Bites and Stings: Mammals
This category in other languages:
- Collection of articles and scientific papers about the disesase.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Animal Health: Disease Information - Rabies
- Factsheets and news articles.
- Comprehensive information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Compendium of Animal Rabies Control
- Recommendations for parenteral immunization procedures. Rabies vaccines licensed in US and NASPHV recommendations. [PDF]
- Information on the disease for physicians including pathophysiology, frequency in the US and internationally, morbidity and clinical details.
Indiana Rabies Guidebook
- Basic information on the disease from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health.
- National Institute on Allergy and Infectious Diseases documents and links about Rabies.
Merck Veterinary Manual: Overview of Rabies
- Lists symptoms, diagnosis, virus information, and prevention.
- Article by Dr Charlie Easmon, specialist adviser in travel medicine, describing the disease, how it is transmitted and what to do to prevent infection.
NHS Choices: Rabies
- Provides information on this infection also known as hydrophobia. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Oral Rabies Vaccination Programs
- Information about the Texas Oral Rabies Vaccination Programs. Features maps, summaries, reports, and bait/vaccine.
Rabies Bulletin Europe
- Reports on the disease and surveillance information from the World Health Organization.
- Information about rabies and the types on wildlife in Canada that carries the virus.
- Offers detailed information regarding Rabies and vaccines for prevention.
Rabies: What You Need to Know
- On line resource for rabies awareness for both people and pets.
- Encyclopedia article on this fatal viral disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 2:58:14 UTC -