become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poliomyelitis/Post_Polio_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Post Polio Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neurodegenerative Diseases: Motor Neuron Disease
This category in other languages:
Gazette International Networking Institute (GINI)
- Coordinator of International Polio Network (IPN) and International Ventilator Users Network (IVUN), collects, creates, and disseminates information for people with disabilities, specifically polio survivors and ventilator users. Information includes newsletters, directories, and books about independent living, home mechanical ventilation, and the late effects of poliomyelitis.
Post-Polio Syndrome Central
- A listing of PPS [postpolio, post polio syndrome] internet resources, original papers, surveys and polls.
British Polio Fellowship
- Information about this British PPS support group. PPS questions and answers, publications, library, news and message board.
Greater Boston Post-Polio Association
- Support and selected resources for polio survivors now experiencing the effects of post-polio syndrome, plus information on several Massachusetts PPS support groups.
How to Prevent Further Disability In Polio Survivors - Silver 1999
- PPS expert lists things to do and not to do.
New Jersey Polio Network
- Information and news of interest to polio survivors, their families, and the healthcare community. Links, local chapters, newsletter and conference updates, advocacy.
NINDS Post-Polio Syndrome Information Page
- Post-polio syndrome information page compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Polio Survivors of the 21st Century
- Features a not for profit polio survivor website and support forum.
Post Polio Awareness Support Society Minnesota
- State wide group of Polio survivors organized to assist other survivors.
Post Polio Syndrome Forum
- A web discussion forum for people who have or think they have Post Polio Syndrome. A forum where all are welcome, and to share experiences pertaining to their PPS disability.
Post-Polio Network of New South Wales Australia
- PPS information, Australian Support Groups, Seminars, newsletters, articles and general Australian disability information.
Post-Polio Resource Group of SE Wisconsin
- Formed by polio survivors to provide information and support to them and their families and to educate the medical community and the general public about post-polio syndrome.
Post-Polio-Med Email List
- Forum for researchers, medical professionals, polio survivors, and anyone interested in PPS: for research and treatment issues, conferences, support group meetings, and other related topics.
PPS Related Events, Seminars and Conferences
- Calendar of non-commercial events concerning post-polio syndrome.
- A survey for polio survivors with PPS
Rhode Island Infantile Paralysis Foundation
- Provides assistance to former polio patients and individuals who experience post-polio syndrome. Find the services and types of equipment available and contact information. Located in Warwick, RI, USA.
San Diego Polio Survivors
- Support group. Profile, activities, membership, calendar, photographs, contact information.
Saskatchewan Awareness of Post Polio Inc.
- Information on polio, post-polio syndrome, diagnosis, treatment, biographies, links to other resources, and equipment for the disabled.
Why PPS Is So Hard To Understand-Bollenbach 1999
- Description of muscle types, muscles indirectly affected by PPS, how PPS differs from ALS, immune vs autoimmune.
Usenet alt.support.post-polio -
Post Polio Syndrome
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 11:54:13 UTC -