become an editor
the entire directory
only in Viral/Noroviruses
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
This category in other languages:
Bad Bug Book: The Norwalk Virus Family
- Includes symptoms, sources of infection, outbreaks, and prevention.
BioMed Central :A summertime peak of "winter vomiting disease": Surveillance of noroviruses in England and Wales, 1995 to 2002
- Research article on the disease.
Calicivirus Research Group
- Provides details of the ongoing research into noroviruses and other caliciviruses being undertaken at Imperial College, London, UK.
CDC : Noroviruse
- Can easily be transmitted from infected people, surfaces or food. The disease is also known as stomach flu or viral gastroenteritis. Includes cause, treatment, and prevention.
eMedicine - Norwalk Virus
- Article by Michelle A Jaworski, MD.
NHS Choices: Norovirus
- Provides information on this common cause of gastroenteritis. Includes a short video and details of the symptoms, treatment and prevention.
- Article from Wikipedia on this group of RNA viruses that cause outbreaks of epidemic non-bacterial gastroenteritis around the world.
Norovirus: A Different Type of Foodborne Illness
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet providing basic information on the subject. [PDF]
- Factsheet on the disease.
Norwalk Virus and Other Caliciviruses
- Scientific and medical information about the virus.
Patient UK: Norovirus
- Noroviruses are a group of viruses that can cause gastroenteritis. Includes information on how the disease is spread, the symptoms and treatment.
- Factsheet on this group of viruses that cause gastroenteritis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 2:13:59 UTC -