become an editor
the entire directory
only in Viral/Mumps
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
CDC NIP: Mumps
- Directory of factsheets and articles on the disease and its vaccine.
Childhood Infections: Mumps
- Description, symptoms, prevention and treatment; aimed at parents.
Communicable Disease Fact Sheets: Mumps
- Information about Mumps from the New York State Department of Health.
eMedicine - Mumps
- Article by Cem S Demirci, MD.
eMedicine - Mumps
- Article by Robert Felter, MD.
eMedicine Health - Mumps
- Features cause, symptoms, tests, and treatment.
Mayo Clinic - Mumps
- Includes signs and symptoms, cause, diagnosis, prevention, and prognosis.
- Information for patients on mumps, a virus infection which typically causes enlargement of the two salivary glands in the cheeks at the angle of the jaw.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Mumps
- Factsheet with cause, prevention, diagnosis, complications, symptoms, and treatment.
- Facts about mumps for adults and children. Includes flowchart for neck swelling, prevention and screening information.
NHS Choices: Mumps
- Provides information on this highly contagious viral infection. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- A time tested homemade remedy for the treatment of mumps.
WHO: Mumps Vaccine
- Factsheet about the disease and vaccine.
NPR : Search Is On for Source of Iowa Mumps Epidemic
- Two infected airline passengers may have helped spread mumps from Iowa to several other Midwestern states, health officials say. The outbreak is the largest in 18 years. [3:55 streaming audio broadcast] (April 13, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 22:04:24 UTC -