become an editor
the entire directory
only in Herpes/Herpes_Zoster
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: V: Varicella Virus Vaccine
CenterWatch: Herpes Zoster
- Listing of clinical research trials for Herpes Zoster infections.
eMedicine Health - Shingles
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of shingles and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
Massachusetts General Hospital: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Factsheet on this viral infection including symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic: Shingles
- The condition defined plus symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and methods of self-care.
MedicineNet: Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Read about this disease caused by herpes zoster oticus, its symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
Medinfo: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Easy to understand information for patients on shingles (Herpes Zoster), a painful, blistering rash caused by the chickenpox (varicella) virus which affects only a limited area of skin. Written by a UK general practitioner.
- Directory of factsheets, news, and articles.
NHS Choices: Shingles
- Provides information on this infection of a nerve and the area of skin around it including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, risks and treatment.
- Fact sheet explaining shingles, causes and treatment from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
NINDS: Dyssynergia Cerebellaris Myoclonica
- Also known as herpes zoster oticus or Ramsay Hunt syndrome 1, an information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Patient UK: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Factsheet on this infection caused by the varicella zoster virus, its cause, symptoms, complications, treatment and prevention.
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Offers support for those suffering from RHS and associated illnesses. Find a discussion forum and read other personal experiences.
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Dr. T. Balasubramanian provides information on this disease, its pathophysiology, clinical features, investigation and management.
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Information for patients, including description of symptoms, photos of rash, and discussion of treatments, from New Zealand Dermatological Society.
Shingles: Hope Through Research
- A informational booklet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
VZV Research Foundation
- Nonprofit organization combating the varicella-zoster virus and VZV infections. Includes information on VZV infections, the full text of Foundation brochures and scientific and medical news.
- Provides information on the cause, symptoms, treatments and the first shingles vaccine.
Usenet alt.herpes -
Usenet alt.support.herpes -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 17:05:03 UTC -