become an editor
the entire directory
only in Herpes_Simplex/Cold_Sores
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Oral: Mouth Ulcers
- Information about cold sores, fever blisters, oral herpes, and their remedies.
CenterWatch: Cold Sores (Herpes Labialis Infections)
- Listing of clinical research trials.
- Factsheet on these small, fluid-filled blisters, their symptoms, cause, diagnosis and treatment.
Cold Sores (Mouth Herpes)
- Factsheet in question and answer format.
Cold Sores + Shingles
- Information on the various treatments available for oral herpes and some additional references to treatment of shingles.
eMedicine Health - Cold Sores
- Consumer health resource center providing information on causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Fact sheet on symptoms, development, treatment and prevention of cold sores.
Herpes Viruses Association: About Cold Sores
- Information and advice from the UK charity formed by patients themselves.
- Find information about herpes and cold sores including signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and how it is spread and prevention. Includes further resources and a message board.
MedicineNet: Herpes simplex Infections (Non-genital)
- Information on cold sores and fever blisters including symptoms, transmittal, recurrence, diagnosis and treatment.
NetDoctor: Cold Sores
- Factsheet on this common infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, causes, symptoms, treatment and possible complications.
Patient UK: Cold Sores
- Factsheet with details of causes, symptoms, self-care and treatment.
Wikipedia: Herpes labialis
- Encyclopedia article on this infection of the lip and face by the Herpes simplex virus.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 16, 2010 at 6:05:55 UTC -