become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hemorrhagic_Fevers/Ebola
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Hemorrhagic Fevers: Marburg
This category in other languages:
Access Excellence: Ebola Interview
- One of the first Ebola researchers. Includes some electron-microsope views of the virus and a bibliography.
CDC: Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
- Information about the deadly disease from the National Center for Infectious Diseases.
The Conversation: Ebola
- News, research and analysis about the disease, from leading academics and researchers worldwide.
- Learn about the transmission process and incubation period of viruses through this fact sheet on a deadly type of hemorrhagic fever.
Ebola Virus Life-cycle Illustration
- Computer graphic showing Ebola virus reproducing in a cell. Includes relevant links on the biology and ultrastructure of Ebola.
ViralZone: Ebola-like Viruses
- Illustration of the virus and information on its molecular biology and replication.
WHO: Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever
- Factsheet including information on the disease, its transmission, symptoms, diagnosis, therapy, containment and the history of the disease.
- Encyclopedia article on the virus and the deadly hemorrhagic fever it causes.
BBC News: Uganda’s Yoweri Museveni warns of Ebola threat
- Reports that people have been urged to avoid physical contact, after the deadly Ebola virus claimed one life in Uganda’s capital. (July 30, 2012)
Usenet bionet.virology -
Usenet sci.med -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2014 at 21:33:56 UTC -