become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hemorrhagic_Fevers/Dengue_Fever
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Diptera: Culicidae
This category in other languages:
CDC: Dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention presents detailed information about this mosquito-born disease, including maps of distribution of the mosquito and the disease, and photographs of the mosquito and the virus.
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Dengue Fever - Travel Medicine for the Adventure Traveler by Alan Spira, M.D. , DTM&H
- Dengue Fever is a viral infection common throughout the tropical regions of the world. It is spread by Aedes mosquitoes.
Dengue Virus Net
- Provides a public and professional information resource for dengue virus including its history, research, transmission, symptoms, prevention and treatment.
- Features factsheets, news stories, and articles.
- Provides information on the research being undertaken into this disease and its vectors.
WHO Division of Control of Tropical Diseases - Dengue and DHF Control
- Information on efforts made to control dengue fever.
WHO: Dengue and Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever
- Includes cause, prevalence, transmission, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
Usenet bionet.virology -
Usenet sci.med -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2015 at 16:24:12 UTC -