become an editor
the entire directory
only in Viral/Cytomegalovirus
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
CDC: Cytomegolovirus Infection
- From the Centers for Disease Control. Includes at risk population, transmission, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
CMV Support Group
- This site is for people that have been affected by congenital CMV. Members include parents, family, therapists, and doctors. Also provide an e-mail listserv, informative CMV links, active member list, and parents links.
Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Technical article from the Journal of the National Medical Association. [PDF]
Cytomegalic Inclusion Body Disease
- Information sheet about CIBD, compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Detailed information on this opportunistic infection, from The Body.
Daniella's CMV Story
- Daniella was born 6-13-99 with congenital CMV. This site has a detailed story of Daniella's diagnosis and accomplishments, as well as pictures and links.
Medical Microbiology: Cytomegalovirus
- Provides information on clinical manifestations, pathogenesis and epidemiology.
Merck Manual: Congenital and Perinatal Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Provides information on this infection acquired prenatally or perinatally, including etiology, symptoms and signs, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention.
NHS Choices: Cytomegalovirus
- Provides information on this common virus spread through bodily fluids. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient UK: Cytomegalovirus
- Factsheet on CMV including epidemiology and information on immunocompetent individuals, hepatitis, pneumonia, congenitally acquired infections, organ transplantation and HIV.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2014 at 3:19:02 UTC -