become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Vector_Borne
Conditions and Diseases
Insect Bites and Stings
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Southern Tick-Associated Rash Illness
West Nile Virus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Diptera
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Diptera: Culicidae
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Hemiptera: Heteroptera
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Phthiraptera
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Siphonaptera
CDC Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases (DVBID)
- Details about this national and international reference center for vector-borne viral and bacterial diseases. Location: Colorado, USA. Covers disorders such as lyme, plague, yellow fever, west nile, virus, and dengue fever. Publications, links and details about specimen submissions.
CDC: Insects, Arthropods, and Diseases
- Factsheets, articles, and news reports on arthropod borne diseases.
CDC: Tick-borne Diseases
- Factsheets and resources concerning several diseases.
eMedicine - Tick-Borne Diseases, Introduction
- Article by Jonathan A Edlow, MD.
eMedicine Health - Ticks
- Discusses ticks and the diseases they carry.
GORP - Tick-Borne Diseases In North America
- Discusses several tick-borne illnesses and how they affect people enjoying outdoor sports.
Insect Borne Diseases
- Factsheets on many insect-borne illnesses.
Insecticide Resistance and Vector Control
- Synopsis of a study by William G. Brogdon and Janet C. McAllister.
InteliHealth: Tick Bite
- Factsheet with brief discussions on tick-borne diseases.
MedlinePlus: Tick Bites
- Directory of factsheets, news reports, and articles concerning tick and insect bites and the disease they carry.
- Disease prevention company that controls the spread of tropical diseases such as malaria, dengue fever and encephalitis through an on-site vector control service.
- Curriculum guide and video designed to teach 4th grade students about mosquito biology and the prevention of La Crosse encephalitis. From CDC Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2014 at 4:35:42 UTC -