become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spirochetal/Relapsing_Fever
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Spirochetal: Relapsing Fever
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Parasitiformes
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Phthiraptera
DermNet NZ: Tick-borne Relapsing Fever
- Provides information including clinical features, skin manifestations, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient UK: Relapsing Fever
- Provides information on this infection caused by spirochetes of the genus Borrelia, its epidemiology, pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis, management and prevention.
- Lecture notes from a course on infectious diseases, given by Dr. Neal R. Chamberlain.
Relapsing Fever Spirochete Switches Surface Proteins When it Changes Hosts
- News release from the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
Tick-borne Diseases, Relapsing Fever
- Detailed article from eMedicine.com.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 4, 2012 11:45:03 AM EDT -