become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Chats_and_Forums
Conditions and Diseases
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Spirochetal: Lyme Disease: Support Groups: Chats and Forums
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Chats and Forums
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Lyme (alslyme)
- An information-sharing resource for PALS (People with ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, who also have tested positive for Lyme disease and related infections, and for their caregivers, friends and health-care professionals.
- Message board based in the United Kingdom. Invites contributions and questions from patients and health professionals in Europe.
Finger Lakes Lyme
- Lyme disease discussion and announcements for Finger Lakes, New York and Sayre, Pennsylvania areas.
FL-Lyme Disease Network
- An email group for Floridians and others interested in learning more about Lyme and other tick-borne diseases.
Lovey On Lyme
- Discussion group for those who suffer from Lyme disease and coinfections.
Lovey On Lyme Caregiver Support
- Forum for those who provide care for persons afflicted with Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
- Victims come together to share their knowledge of Lyme disease and to support one another by posting messages or chat.
- Message board and archive of informative reports, journal entries and research relating to the disease and coinfections.
- Moderated mailing list features news, scientific items, and upcoming events.
Maine Lyme Disease
- An information and support group for the people of Maine who have Lyme disease.
Robynn's Lyme List
- Moderator provides approximately one or two messages of current or relevant Lyme disease information each day.
Truth about Lyme Disease
- Offers a support forum, resources and patient stories.
Usenet sci.med.diseases.lyme -
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 23:56:01 UTC -