become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lyme_Disease/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
American Lyme Disease Foundation
- Details about the ALDF, their programs and services, other tick-borne infections, FAQs, news, events, related links and learn about a vaccine.
Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation
- Lyme Disease Facts, treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, and prevention in Canada. French and English versions.
European Union Concerted Action on Lyme Borreliosis
- EUCALB provides up-to-date information on Lyme borreliosis in Europe with short reviews, latest publications, and a notice board for relevant scientific meetings.
Georgia Lyme Disease Association
- Non-profit group dedicated to the prevention of and education about lyme disease and tick-borne illnesses in the Southeast.
International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
- Offers basic information about the disease, ILADS position paper, officers and directors, events, articles and presentations, related sites and membership application.
Lyme Disease Action
- Lyme disease information, articles, images, links, and information about the annual UK Lyme and Tick Borne Diseases Conference.
Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
- Offers information about this non-profit corporation whose goals are education, prevention, and research funding. Includes articles on ticks, vaccines and contact details.
Lyme Disease Foundation
- Includes details about the organization, diseases, ticks, education, journals, conferences, research, vaccines and personal stories. Offers upcoming events, news and a support group locator.
Lyme Disease Network
- Offers a forum, a list of support groups, on-line library, legal resources, medical abstracts, a newsletter and links. Also information about the organization.
Lyme Disease Research Foundation of Maryland
- A public non-profit organization dedicated to improving the understanding and care of patients with persistent symptoms of LD. Includes a symptom check, tick bite first aid, and travelers and Lyme.
- A non-profit that serves the patient community nationally through advocacy, education and research. LDo maintains a national network of state-based internet groups, engages the patient community in patient-participatory research through large scale surveys, publishes the only print journal dedicated to Lyme disease, and provides extensive information on Lyme disease .
National Capital Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease Association
- Support group for the greater Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia area providing information, support, education and advocacy for sufferers of lyme disease, their families and friends.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2014 at 4:18:07 UTC -