become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lyme_Disease/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Spirochetal: Lyme Disease: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
American Lyme Disease Foundation
- Details about the ALDF, their programs and services, other tick-borne infections, FAQs, news, events, related links and learn about a vaccine.
California Lyme Disease Association
- CALDA seeks to prevent tick-borne diseases, encourage early diagnosis and improve the quality of healthcare provided. Publisher of the national publication, the Lyme Times.
Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation
- Lyme Disease Facts, treatment, symptoms, diagnosis, and prevention in Canada. French and English versions.
Georgia Lyme Disease Association
- Non-profit group dedicated to the prevention of and education about lyme disease and tick-borne illnesses in the Southeast.
International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
- Offers basic information about the disease, ILADS position paper, officers and directors, events, articles and presentations, related sites and membership application.
Lyme Disease Action
- Lyme disease information, articles, images, links, and information about the annual UK Lyme and Tick Borne Diseases Conference.
Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
- Offers information about this non-profit corporation whose goals are education, prevention, and research funding. Includes articles on ticks, vaccines and contact details.
Lyme Disease Foundation
- Includes details about the organization, diseases, ticks, education, journals, conferences, research, vaccines and personal stories. Offers upcoming events, news and a support group locator.
Lyme Disease Network
- Offers a forum, a list of support groups, on-line library, legal resources, medical abstracts, a newsletter and links. Also information about the organization.
Lyme Disease Research Foundation of Maryland
- A public non-profit organization dedicated to improving the understanding and care of patients with persistent symptoms of LD. Includes a symptom check, tick bite first aid, and travelers and Lyme.
National Capital Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease Association
- Support group for the greater Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia area providing information, support, education and advocacy for sufferers of lyme disease, their families and friends.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 22, 2010 5:41:21 AM EDT -