become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spirochetal/Lyme_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
News and Media
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Parasitiformes
This category in other languages:
CDC: Lyme Disease
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention presents details of prevention, transmission and symptoms.
Connecticut Tick Control - Fighting Lyme Disease
- Information regarding tick control and the spread of tick-borne diseases.
eMedTV's Lyme Disease Channel
- Providing medically reviewed information on LD, the early symptoms, treatment options and ways to prevent it. Includes tick removal
FDA: Beware of Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Questions and answers about the effects, symptoms, diagnostic tests and treatment for Lyme disease.
Haverford Wellness Center: Lyme Disease
- Specialist testing and treatment center provides information on the disease and provides details of the services they offer.
- Information on this disease, the ticks that carry it, the symptoms, treatment, prevention and control. P. E. Kaufman, P. G. Koehler and J. F. Butler, University of Florida.
- A description of Lyme disease along with a look at the symptoms, the later stages, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and what to do if a tick is found on the skin.
Lyme Disease Audio Network
- The place to hear audio archives of news and public service announcements to help educate people about the seriousness of this disease.
Lyme Disease Info
- Covers the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tick borne infections. Advocacy details, books, and peer-reviewed medical literature are also linked.
Lyme Disease Research Database
- Includes information on the latest research, news and therapies. Includes audio interviews with Lyme doctors, specific protocols followed by healthy survivors of the disease and lifestyle support resources.
Lyme Disease Resource Center
- Message boards and chat, newsletter, disease information, patient experiences and stories, directory of related sites, and books for sale.
Lyme Disease Risk Assessments (LDRAs)
- Risk assessments conducted by U.S. Army at various military installations, 1983-1996.
Lyme Disease: A Patient's Guide
- Prepared as part of a cooperative agreement between the American College of Physicians and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Includes an introduction, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and a glossary.
Lyme Disease: General Information and FAQ
- Includes information on Ixodes dammini, the deer tick responsible for most cases of the disease, the symptoms in man and animals, the treatment and tick control.
Mayo Clinic: Lyme Disease
- A description of the disease plus complications, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
Medicinenet.com: Lyme Disease
- A definition of this disorder along with a look at the symptoms, diagnoses, treatment and prevention.
MedlinePlus: Lyme Disease
- The National Institutes of Health provide information on transmission, screening, research, and treatment.
Minnesota Department of Health: Lyme Disease
- The State of Minnesota presents general information, information for health care providers, photos, and links to other resources.
Neurological Complications of Lyme Disease
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke offers details of diagnosis and treatment.
New Jersey Department of Health: Lyme Disease and Tickborne Disease
- Basic information, and a fact sheet to download.
NHS Choices: Lyme Disease
- Provides information on this bacterial infection.
NIAD: Lyme Disease
- The National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases presents details of symptoms, treatment and research.
Usenet sci.med.diseases.lyme -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 5:24:09 UTC -