become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Sepsis
Conditions and Diseases
eMedicine: Bacterial Sepsis
- Article by Burke A Cunha, MD.
- Provides information and resources on this life-threatening illness.
NHS Choices: Sepsis
- Provides information on this life-threatening illness caused by the body overreacting to an infection. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Provides information on this dangerous medical condition, the causes, symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis and prevention.
- Organization aiming to help patients, families and medical professionals successfully combat sepsis. Includes information on the condition, the Team Sepsis Plan and other initiatives and resources.
- Encyclopedia article on this serious medical condition that is characterized by a whole-body inflammatory state due to an infection.
- Encyclopedia article with information on this medical condition where viruses enter the bloodstream, including the difference between primary and secondary viremia, and between the active and passive condition.
CNN: Sepsis Can Strike, Kill Shockingly Fast
- Article asking how a healthy 20-year-old Brazilian model could die so quickly from an infection. (January 29, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2016 at 6:05:04 UTC -