become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rickettsial/Ehrlichiosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Rickettsial: Ehrlichiosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Parasitiformes
This category in other languages:
- Description of the disease and diagnostic tests.
Emergence of the Ehrlichioses as Human Health Problems
- Scientific and medical article on the disease.
Human Ehrlichioses in the United States
- Short article from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Provides information on this tick-borne infection in question and answer format. [PDF]
Patient UK: Ehrlichiosis
- Ehrlichiosis is a tick-borne infection that affects various mammals, including mice, cattle, dogs, deer, horses, sheep, goats, and humans. Includes its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, prognosis and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 28, 2010 7:22:54 AM EDT -