become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rickettsial/Bartonella
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Rickettsial: Bartonella
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
This category in other languages:
- Description of the disease and information on the diagnostic tests available.
Bartonella and Cat Scratch Disease
- Information on this disease which affects both humans and cats and is caused by the bacterium Bartonella henselae.
eMedicine - Bartonellosis
- Article by Brian Edwards, MD.
Patient UK: Cat Scratch Disease
- This disease is caused by an infection with the organism Bartonella henselae that occurs following being scratched by a cat. Includes its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation and management.
Unraveling Mysteries Associated with Cat-Scratch Disease, Bacillary Angiomatosis, and Related Syndromes
- Research article on Bartonella infections.
The Winn Feline Foundation - Cat Scratch Disease
- Factsheet on the disease. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:15:07 PM EDT -