become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Rickettsial
Conditions and Diseases
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina
This category in other languages:
CDC Travelers' Health: Rickettsial and Related Infections
- Information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on spotted and typhus fevers, anaplasmosis and ehrlichiosis, their transmission, occurrence and risk for travellers.
eMedicine - Mediterranean Spotted Fever
- Article by Pierre A Dorsainvil, MD. Also known as boutonneuse fever, is transmitted by the dog tick Rhipicephalus sanguineus.
The Merck Manual: Rickettsial Diseases
- Provides detailed information on each of these conditions, including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and public health implications.
- Description of the species causing disease in humans and information on the diagnostic tests available.
- Scientific and medical information on the organisms and the diseases they cause.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 2:38:50 UTC -