become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Prion
Conditions and Diseases
Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Infections
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neurodegenerative Diseases
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Countryside: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy - BSE
Science: Technology: Food Science: Consumer Concerns: BSE - Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
This category in other languages:
3D Structure of Prion Protein
- Technical explanation of sheep and human prion proteins in normal and dimer forms.
Kuru Information Page
- Compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Prion propagation in vitro: are we there yet?
- Analysis of prion disease progression in cellular and animal models. (May 01, 2008)
The Prion Protein Knockout Mouse
- Paper by Andrew D Steele, Susan Lindquist and Adriano Aguzzi discussing the many phenotypes. (April 01, 2007)
Protein Misfolding in Prion Disease
- Includes review of the pathogenesis of prion diseases. (May 16, 1997)
Molecular Evolution of Prions
- Article about the different evolutionary pathways of bovids and humans. (May 09, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2013 at 5:35:06 UTC -