become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Toxoplasmosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Animal: Mammals: Cats: Conditions and Diseases: Toxoplasmosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Protista: Apicomplexa
This category in other languages:
NHS Choices: Toxoplasmosis
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- Features symptoms, fact sheet, laboratory tests, and articles.
- Includes symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of this protozoal disease.
- Article by Joseph Sciammarella, MD, FACP, FACEP, DABMA.
- Focus is on the disease in children. Features signs, symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
- Doctor produceed consumer health information on toxoplasmosis including cuases, symptoms, risk factors, complications in babies and children, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Toxoplasmosis
- Features symptoms, prevention, treatment, illustrations, and prognosis.
- Includes articles and links.
Medmicro: Toxoplasma Gondii
- Medical and scientific information on this organism and the disease it causes.
- Information about Toxoplasma gondii and AIDS-related conditions, from The Body.
- Protozoan parasitic disease transmissible from animals to people. Includes transmission routes, dangers to people, prevention, and symptoms in cats.
The ‘Cat Lady’ Conundrum
- Relates that more than 60 million people in the United States may be infected by Toxoplasma gondii, and these have slower reflexes and are 2.5 times as likely to get into car accidents. (December 09, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 15:35:09 UTC -