become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Pinworms
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Parasitic: Nematodes
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Nematoda: Rhabditida
CDC - Enterobiasis
- Includes cause, life cycle, clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment.
CDC Travelers' Health: Pinworm (Enterobiasis, Oxyuriasis, Threadworm)
- Advice for travelers on this infection including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and the preventative measures that can be taken.
Centers for Disease Control: Pinworm Fact Sheet
- Includes symptoms and prevention.
eMedicine Health - Pinworms
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of pinworms.
- Article by Sun Huh, MD, PhD.
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
MedicineNet: Pinworm Infection
- Doctor written information for consumers on what causes pinworm, who is at risk, how it spreads, diagnosis and treatment.
- Directory of factsheets, news, and articles.
MetaPathogen: Enterobius vermicularis
- Factsheet about the pinworm or threadworm and its infection pathways, developmental stages, therapy and prevention.
NHS Choices: Threadworms
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 8:24:04 UTC -