become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malaria/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
- Global grassroots-focused organization that mobilizes people from all over the world to raise money to help combat malaria
Asia Pacific Malaria Elimination Network (APMEN)
- A network leaders and experts from key multilateral and academic agencies dedicated to malaria elimination in Asia Pacific, with a particular focus on Plasmodium vivax.
- Campaign to provide mosquito nets to protect children from malaria. Includes information on the disease and on how members of the public can donate a net or become an activist.
- Charitable organization based in Ontario Canada, that seeks to prevent deaths from malaria in Africa by raising funds, supplying long-lasting insecticide-treated bed nets and anti-malaria medicine.
European Vaccine Initiative: Malaria
- Addresses identified structural deficiencies in publicly funded vaccine development. Offers news, calls, meetings, organization, and links.
- An international non-profit organization with the aim of improving disease control at global, regional and local levels. Includes details of activities in Uganda and Ghana. Head office in London, UK.
Malaria Elimination Group
- A group of 45 experts from 17 countries convened by University of California San Fransico's Global Health Group to provide practical guidance on malaria elimination to 39 countries where malaria is endemic.
Malaria Foundation International
- Facilitates the development, education and implementation of solutions to the health, economic and social problems caused by malaria.
Malaria No More
- Organization determined to end malaria deaths in Africa by 2015.
Nets for Life Africa
- A partnership of corporations, nonprofit organizations and faith-based organizations committed to fighting malaria through the provision of insecticide treated nets.
NIAID - Malaria Prevention and Control Strategies
- Explains the malaria prevention and control strategies supported by the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
Nothing But Nets
- A grassroots movement involved in malaria prevention through advocacy, procurement and distribution of free nets.
One Net One Family
- Organization dedicated to the fight against malaria in Africa. Aims to educate and provide families with mosquito nets -- funded through donations -- to combat infections and diseases.
Roll Back Malaria (RBM) Partnership
- Information on the global fight against malaria and the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) initiative. Includes fact sheets and details of current programs.
Rotary Against Malaria
- Information about malaria and the Rotary Club's anti-malaria project.
Voices for a Malaria Free Future
- An advocacy program that educates policy makers in developing countries about successful malaria control programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 2:26:27 UTC -