become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Lymphatic_Filariasis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Lymphedema
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Diptera: Culicidae
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Nematoda: Spirurida
This category in other languages:
Carter Center Lymphatic Filariasis Program
- Provides information on this disease and the program for its elimination being undertaken in Nigeria.
CDC: Lymphatic filariasis
- Information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Archive of articles from this journal that ceased publication in 2007.
Global Alliance to Eliiminate Lymphatic Filariasis
- Describes the disease, its epidemiology (including countries where it is endemic), prevention, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment; and international efforts to eradicate it.
- Detailed information from the World Health Organization.
- A group whose goal is eliminating Lymphatic Filariasis in the South Pacific by the year 2010.
TDR: Lymphatic Filariasis
- Provides information on the research being undertaken into this chronic disease.
WHO: Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis
- Provides information on the progress of this programme which was launched in 1997 and which is being implemented in 27 countries.
WHO: Lymphatic Filariasis
- Provides information on this disease caused by three species of nematode thread-like worms, Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi and Brugia timori.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2016 at 1:18:54 UTC -