become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Cryptosporidiosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Protista: Apicomplexa
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Drinking Water
CDC Travelers' Health: Cryptosporidiosis
- Advice for travelers on this infection including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment and preventative measures that can be taken.
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health provides information on Cryptosporidium in drinking water. Includes official UK information and details of previous outbreaks both inside and outside the UK.
- Information resources on this opportunistic infection, from The Body.
- This pamphlet was prepared by the inter-agency Working Group on Waterborne Cryptosporidiosis, and describes various methods of protection from the one-celled parasite, Cryptosporidium parvum.
Cryptosporidiosis Waterborne Disease
- Information related to the disease, routes of contamination, life cycle, testing and water treatment.
- Provides information on this protozoan parasite and the disease it causes, the symptoms and the preventive measures that can be taken to avoid the illness. [PDF]
eMedicine - Cryptosporidiosis
- Article by Damon Eisen, MD.
- Learn about Cryptosporidiosis, what causes it, how to prevent it, and statistics
- Includes articles, news stories, and factsheets.
- Classification, description and significance, genome structure, cell structure, metabolism and ecology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2014 at 22:07:06 UTC -