become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Chagas_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Parasitic: Chagas Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Hemiptera: Heteroptera
This category in other languages:
All About Chagas Disease
- Offers disease information including statistics, risks, medical information on Trypansoma cruzi, the kissing bug. Information and will prepare you to protect your home, children, and pets from this disease.
CDC Travelers' Health: American Trypanosomiasis (Chagas Disease)
- Advice for travelers on this infection including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and the preventative measures that can be taken.
CDC: Chagas Disease
- Detailed information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Information from the World Health Organization.
- Blog on this disease which presents a serious public health challenge for Latin America and elsewhere.
Chagas' Disease (American Trypanosomiasis)
- Brief information about Chagas' and other diseases caused by parasites of the Trypanosomatidae family (leishmaniasis and African sleeping sickness).
History of Chagas Disease
- Article by Paul Pottinger, M.D. describing the discovery of the cause of this disease by the Brazilian doctor, Carlos Chagas.
The Kiss of Death: Chagas' Disease in the Americas
- A study of the disease by Dr. Joseph Bastien.
MedicineNet: Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis)
- Provides information on this disease caused by a protozoan parasite, its history, cause, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and the research being undertaken.
MedlinePlus: Chagas Disease
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
TropIKA: Chagas Disease
- Information on this disease, review articles, news items, research articles and reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 15, 2012 5:15:04 AM EDT -