become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Chagas_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Hemiptera: Heteroptera
This category in other languages:
CDC Travelers' Health: American Trypanosomiasis (Chagas Disease)
- Advice for travelers on this infection including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and the preventative measures that can be taken.
CDC: Chagas Disease
- Detailed information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Information from the World Health Organization.
- Blog on this disease which presents a serious public health challenge for Latin America and elsewhere.
The Kiss of Death: Chagas' Disease in the Americas
- A study of the disease by Dr. Joseph Bastien.
MedicineNet: Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis)
- Provides information on this disease caused by a protozoan parasite, its history, cause, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and the research being undertaken.
MedlinePlus: Chagas Disease
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
PAHO: Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis)
- Provides information on surveillance in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras and the prevention and control activities currently being carried out there.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 2:45:06 UTC -