become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parasitic/Babesiosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Parasitic: Babesiosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Parasitiformes
This category in other languages:
- Information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Description of the disease and diagnostic tests.
- Detailed article from eMedicine.com about this intraerythrocytic parasitic infection caused by protozoa of the genus Babesia and transmitted through the bite of the Ixodes tick.
- Classification, description and significance, genome structure, cell structure, metabolism and ecology.
Survive Outdoors Inc
- Provides general information, symptoms, and treatment of babesiosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:16:28 PM EST -