become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Mycoplasmal
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Mycoplasmal
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Monera: Bacteria: Firmicutes
Science: Biology: Genetics: Prokaryotic: Bacteria: Mycoplasma
Gulf War Syndrome
- The American Gulf War Veterans Association provides information from various sources linking Mycoplasma to this syndrome.
The Institute of Molecular Medicine
- A nonprofit institute dedicated to discovering new diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for chronic mycoplasma infections.
Medical Microbiology: Mycoplasmas
- Shmuel Razin discusses general concepts, structure, class and pathogenesis of mycoplasmas. He also focuses on the different subspecies and chronic illnesses in which mycoplasmas are involved.
Mycoplasma Lecture from Emedicine.com
- Lecture on mycoplasmas discussing background, pathophysiology, mortality, diagnosis and treatment.
Mycoplasma Penetrans and Primary Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Scientific case report of a patient with clinical features of PAPS infected with mycoplasma penetrans.
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Research from Emergency Medicine
- Scientific lecture on the relation of mycoplasma pneumoniae as a common cause for community-acquired pneumonia.
Mycoplasma Species of Man
- Article by Leonard Hayflick and Robert M Chanock on the general properties of the genus Mycoplasma, the human species, their role in human disease and how they often contaminate cell cultures. [PDF]
Mycoplasmas - Stealth Pathogens
- Overview of the most important mycoplasma species, how they interact in the body and treatment options.
Mycoplasmas: Sophisticated, Re-emerging and Burdened by Their Notoriety
- Research paper by Joel B. Baseman and Joseph G. Tully discussing the role of mycoplasmas within various diseases: overview of all different strains and mechanisms of pathogenicity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 9:54:09 UTC -