become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mycobacterial/Tuberculosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Mycobacterial: Tuberculosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Monera: Bacteria: Actinobacteria
This category in other languages:
- Public information on the biology of tuberculosis from the Canadian Lung Association.
British Red Cross: Tuberculosis
- Provides information on the TB programs in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan which focus on raising awareness about the disease among young people and supporting people diagnosed with TB in their homes.
CDC Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
- News, reports, guidelines, and educational materials for health professionals.
Dr. David Alexander Stewart
- A history of the fight against tuberculosis in Canada.
eMedicine - Cutaneous Tuberculosis
- Article by Monte S Meltzer, MD.
eMedicine Health - Tuberculosis
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of TB.
- Includes pathophysiology, frequency, mortality/morbidity, signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, workup, treatment, photos and imaging results, and bibliography. Article by Tarakad S. Ramachandran, MD.
Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
- Seeks to develop and ensure equitable access to new tuberculosis drugs. Features organization information, disease information, new drug development, and news.
Global Tuberculosis Institute
- An institution performing research on the prevention and treatment of tuberculosis, particularly in inner-city environments in the United States.
Institute for Tuberculosis Research
- Dedicated to the discovery and development of new effective, low-cost, therapeutics for the treatment of tuberculosis. Includes description of research projects, facilities, and methods, and welcomes donations to sponsor drug discovery.
- Directory of factsheets, news, and articles.
NHS Choices: Tuberculosis
- Provides information on this bacterial infection. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Philippine Tuberculosis Society Inc.
- Dedicated to the prevention, treatment and control of TB in the country. Includes information about the disease and the organization.
Stop TB Now
- About Tuberculosis, its symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. From Nutra Pharma Corp.
Stop TB Partnership
- A network of international organizations, countries, and donors from the public and private sectors. Features aims, news, events, resources and details of World TB Day.
- Details about this charity which supports health projects worldwide and promotes awareness of tuberculosis. Includes publications, a newsletter and links.
The TB Investigation Project
- A 2002 study investigating tuberculosis in Russia, the USA, and the UK. Analysis of both the human and the scientific stories behind the fight against TB. Includes TB links.
- Provides information on the research being undertaken into this disease which threatens one-third of the world’s population.
- Information on this disease, review articles, news items, editorial opinions, research articles and reports.
- Tuberculosis and Public Health for Health Care Professionals. Reviews on issues in tuberculosis, applied epidemiology, and courses. An affiliation of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease.
Tuberculosis News - Topix
- Latest news stories on the disease.
- Describes characteristic features of each stage, diagnosis, including cerebrospinal fluid results, treatment, drug resistance, and use of steroids.
Tuberculosis - Topix
- News on tuberculosis. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 1:42:17 PM EDT -