become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mycobacterial/Hansen's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Mycobacterial: Hansen's Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
This category in other languages:
eMedicine - Leprosy
- Article by Felisa S. Lewis, MD, Theresa Conologue DO, and Elyse Harrop, MD, covering the history, pathophysiology, frequency, causes and treatment of this disease, with bibliography.
ILEP - International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations
- Consists of 17 autonomous non-governmental organisations, based in 13 countries. The ILEP member organisations carry out field project and research work. Features organisation information, field work, research, publications and documents, FAQ on leprosy, and news.
Indian Development Foundation
- Voluntary organisation dedicated to leprosy eradication in India. Includes facts, news, events and photographs.
LEPRA Health in Action
- British organization whose mission is to restore health, hope and dignity to people affected by leprosy and other diseases of poverty. Includes news, events and projects. Publishes Leprosy Review, which can be read online with Adobe Reader.
The Leprosy Mission
- An international Christian charity, founded in 1874, and aiming to eradicate the causes and consequences of leprosy. History, statistics, annual review, getting involved and information on leprosy.
The Leprosy Mission Northern Ireland
- Includes information, news and events, as well as a children's section.
National Hansen's Disease Programs (US)
- Features history, research, rehabilitation, clinical care, and training programs.
- Provides information on the research being undertaken into this disease.
- Information on this disease, review articles, news items, research articles and reports.
WHO: The Elimination of Leprosy
- Resources and information from the World Health Organization on this disease and the global strategy to eliminate it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 10:29:24 UTC -