become an editor
the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Mycobacterial
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial
This category in other languages:
eMedicine - Atypical Mycobacterial Diseases
- Article by Noah S Scheinfeld, MD, JD, FAAD.
eMedicine - Buruli Ulcer :
- Article by Mary K Mather, MD.
eMedicine - Mycobacterium Kansasii
- Article by Janak Koirala, MD, MPH.
eMedicine - Mycobacterium Marinum Infection of the Skin
- Article by Saeed Jaffer, MD, MS.
Lab Tests Online: Nontuberculous Mycobacteria
- Overview of NTM, the common species, signs and symptoms, tests and treatment.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Mycobacterial Infections
- Includes symptoms of atypical mycobacterial infections and links to a number of other resources.
Mycobacterium ulcerans Infection
- Medical information on diagnosis and treatment of this unusual skin infection know also as Bairnsdale ulcer, Buruli ulcer and the flesh-eating bug.
NEJM - Mycobacterium marinum
- The New England Journal of Medicine presents a case of a pet shop worker. His duties included cleaning fish tanks daily, which he did without wearing protective gloves. Includes a photograph.
- Information on nontuberculous mycobacteria and how it differs from tuberculosis. Includes information on the history of NTM, the causes, symptoms, types, diagnosis and treatment.
WHO: Buruli Ulcer
- Includes disease information, press releases, publications, and meetings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2015 at 10:59:23 UTC -