become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Mycotoxins
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne: Toxins
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Toxicology
Science: Biology: Toxicology
This category in other languages:
- Paper discussing the aflatoxins and their effects on humans and animals.
Bad Bug Book: Aflatoxins
- Features cause, symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, and outbreaks.
European Mycotoxin Awareness Network
- Aims to provide high quality scientific information and news about mycotoxins to industry, consumers, legislators and the scientific community. Includes news and a directory of factsheets on the various mycotoxins.
- Information on research into these toxins focusing mainly on groundnuts, provided by the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics.
Romer Labs: Mycotoxins
- Factsheet about these secondary metabolites of moulds including aflatoxins, trichothecenes, fumonisins, ochratoxins, zearalenone, patulin, ergot alkaloids and others mycotoxins.
Toxic Mold Can Poison You
- Songwriter's personal tragedy, music, articles, video and information concerning toxic mold and related illnesses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2014 at 22:27:50 UTC -