become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Histoplasmosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Fungal: Histoplasmosis
This category in other languages:
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, diagnosis, and prevention.
- There are two histoplasmosis diseases, one caused by Histoplasma capsulatum and the other by Histoplasma duboisii. Includes factsheets on the diseases.
- What is histoplasmosis and what causes it? How does the infection develop? How can we prevent histoplasmosis?
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Histoplasmosis
- Features cause, symptoms, tests, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
- Histoplasmosis: Workers at Risk, an online government publication to inform employers about the dangers of this lethal fungal disease.
National Eye Institute - Histoplasmosis Resource Guide
- Provides patient information about histoplasmosis - where inhaled spores spread from the lungs to the eyes. Includes treatment, research, and resources.
- Provides information on histoplasmosis, the ocular syndrome it can cause and how this is diagnosed and treated.
Overview of Histoplasmosis - American Family Physician
- Includes medical article on the disease.
Practice Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Histoplasmosis
- Includes medical article for health practitioners.
eMedicine - Histoplasmosis
- Article by James S Hagood, MD.
eMedicine - Histoplasmosis :
- Article by Ryan C Chang, MD.
eMedicine: Presumed Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome
- Technical article on this condition including its pathophysiology, epidemiology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 7, 2012 11:51:31 AM EDT -