become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Histoplasmosis
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, diagnosis, and prevention.
- There are two histoplasmosis diseases, one caused by Histoplasma capsulatum and the other by Histoplasma duboisii. Includes factsheets on the diseases.
eMedicine - Histoplasmosis
- Article by James S Hagood, MD.
eMedicine - Histoplasmosis :
- Article by Ryan C Chang, MD.
eMedicine: Presumed Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome
- Technical article on this condition including its pathophysiology, epidemiology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis and treatment.
- What is histoplasmosis and what causes it? How does the infection develop? How can we prevent histoplasmosis?
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Histoplasmosis
- Features cause, symptoms, tests, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
National Eye Institute - Histoplasmosis Resource Guide
- Provides patient information about histoplasmosis - where inhaled spores spread from the lungs to the eyes. Includes treatment, research, and resources.
- Histoplasmosis: Workers at Risk, an online government publication to inform employers about the dangers of this lethal fungal disease.
Overview of Histoplasmosis - American Family Physician
- Includes medical article on the disease.
Practice Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Histoplasmosis
- Includes medical article for health practitioners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2015 at 0:10:28 UTC -