become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Coccidioidomycosis
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
BioMed Central: Combination Therapy of Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis with Caspofungin and Fluconazole
- Research article which includes a case study of an immunocompetent patient with diffuse coccidioidal pneumonia who responded to caspofungin and fluconazole therapy without experiencing any adverse effects.
Budster's Information on Valley Fever
- Causes, risk factors, symptoms, treatment methods, and recovery expectations.
Coccidioidomycosis: A Reemerging Infectious Disease
- Scientific and medical article on the disease.
- Detailed information on this infection caused by the fungus Coccidioides immitis.
eMedicine - Coccidioidomycosis
- Article by Joseph Kim, MD.
- Features cause, images, forms, tests, risks, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
Merck Manual: Coccidioidomycosis
- Provides information on this disease caused by the fungus Coccidioides immitis, its pathophysiology, symptoms and signs, diagnosis and treatment.
Valley Fever Center for Excellence
- Located in Arizona. Includes purpose, disease information, and links.
Valley Fever Connections
- Provides current information for individuals and medical professionals.
Valley Fever Survivor
- Aims to educate people about the potentially debilitating consequences of this infection. Includes the founder's personal story and information on the disease, FAQ and support group.
Valley Fever Vaccine Project of the Americas
- The disease is explained and lists information on the project to develop a vaccine. Includes information about the disease.
Valley fever: An incurable illness in the dust
- The BBC reports on Avenal, a southern California city with an epidemic of coccidioidomycosis, which also affects dogs, llamas and alpacas. (July 16, 2013)
Azcentral.com - Tenacious Valley Fever Runs Gamut
- Explore how persons are touched by this disease. Visitors return home from the southwest and physicians are challenged to diagnose this disease. (August 31, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2014 at 3:57:08 UTC -