become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Candida
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Gynecology
Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Vagina: Infections: Yeast
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi: Ascomycota: Saccharomycetaceae
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders
This category in other languages:
- Blog with Candida facts, myths, cures and natural remedies.
CureZone: Candida and Candidiasis Support Forum
- Sufferers discuss treatments, diet and experiences.
- Provides technical information on the infections caused by fungi of the genus, Candida.
eMedicine Health - Yeast Infection
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of yeast infection and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Institute for Candida Experimentation
- Presents scientific data and the genome map.
- Thrush, esophagitis, skin infections, vaginal yeast infections and deep candidiasis information, symptoms and treatment. Reviewed by the faculty of Harvard Medical School.
MedlinePlus: Yeast Infections
- Directory of factsheets, news, and articles.
NHS Choices: Oral Thrush (Adults)
- Provides information on the fungal infection thrush or candida, its symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention. Includes an informational video.
NHS Choices: Thrush (Men)
- Information on this yeast infection including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, risks and treatment, with links to other useful resources.
NHS Choices: Vaginal Thrush
- Provides information on this infection caused by the fungus Candida albicans. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Candidal Skin Infection
- Factsheet with details of symptoms, treatment and prevention.
Thrush: Medinfo Information for Patients
- Medinfo's easy to understand, generic information about thrush, the widely used term for common fungal infections caused by Candida albicans.
- Encyclopedia article about this usually localized fungal infection of the skin or mucosal membranes caused by yeasts of the genus Candida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2014 at 3:55:21 UTC -