become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fungal/Aspergillosis
Conditions and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi: Ascomycota: Trichocomaceae: Aspergillus
This category in other languages:
Aspergillosis Patient Support
- Introductory information for patients covering the different types of the disease, their diagnosis, treatment and therapy and information for carers.
The Aspergillus Website
- Provides information on medically important Aspergilli and includes treatment information, DNA sequence data, laboratory protocols, a bibliographic database, discussion groups and conference information.
- Information from the US Centers for Disease Control.
- Provides technical information on the diseases caused by members of the genus Aspergillus.
eMedicine Pulmonology: Aspergillosis
- Provides information on the disease caused by different species of the mold, Aspergillus, the pathophysiology, frequency, mortality, morbidity, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis and treatment.
- Features cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention.
Merck Manual: Aspergillosis
- Provides information on this opportunistic infection caused by inhaling spores of the mold Aspergillus, its pathophysiology, symptoms and signs, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS Choices: Aspergillosis
- Provides details of types, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient UK: Aspergillosis
- Provides information on the different types of this fungal infection, their epidemiology, presentation, investigations, management, prognosis and complications.
UK National Aspergillosis Centre
- Information on the disease, the testing procedures and the research being undertaken at the University Hospital of South Manchester, which provides long term care for patients with chronic pulmonary aspergillosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 21, 2014 at 3:18:21 UTC -