become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Typhoid_Fever
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Salmonellosis
This category in other languages:
Blue Book - Typhoid and Paratyphoid Fevers
- Guidelines for the control of typhoid and paratyphoid fevers. Information on the infectious agent, clinical features, occurrence, diagnosis, mode of transmission, incubation period, and other details from the Public Health Division of the Government of Victoria, Australia.
CDC - Typhoid Fever
- General information, precautions and treatment by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
CDC Travelers' Health: Typhoid and Paratyphoid Fever
- Advice for travelers on these infections including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and the preventative measures that can be taken.
CDC: Typhoid Fever Vaccination
- Provides information for both members of the public and health professionals.
Communicable Disease: Typhoid Fever
- Information and risks from the New York City Department of Health.
eMedicine - Typhoid Fever
- Article by Roberto Corales, DO.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Typhoid Fever
- Includes cause, symptoms, diagnosis, risk factors, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
The Merck Manual: Salmonella Infections
- Includes causes, prevention, treatment and diagnosis of Salmonella infections including typhoid fever.
The Most Dangerous Woman in America
- Companion site to the NOVA television program that explores the complex case of Mary Mallon, also known as Typhoid Mary.
NHS Choices: Typhoid Fever
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Political Graveyard, The
- A list of politicians who died of typhoid fever.
- Provides information on this baterium and the disease it causes, the symptoms and the preventive measures that can be taken to avoid the illness. [PDF]
Typhoid Fever and Paratyphoid Fever
- Features cause, transmission, symptoms, complications, prevention, and treatment.
Typhoid Fever Fact Sheet
- The what, why, where, when of typhoid fever by the New York State Department of Health.
- Biography of Mary Mallon, the most famous symptomless carrier of the disease.
WHO Fact Sheet - Typhoid Fever
- History, identification, occurrence, transmission, communicability, epidemic measures, disaster implications, prevention, and vaccination/travel advisory by the World Health Organization.
Wikipedia: Typhoid Fever
- Information on the infamous Typhoid Mary as well as disease information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 6:46:00 UTC -