become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Typhoid_Fever
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Typhoid Fever
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Salmonellosis
This category in other languages:
CDC Travelers' Health: Typhoid and Paratyphoid Fever
- Advice for travelers on these infections including mode of transmission, occurrence, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment, and the preventative measures that can be taken.
CDC: Typhoid Fever Vaccination
- Provides information for both members of the public and health professionals.
eMedicine - Typhoid Fever
- Article by Roberto Corales, DO.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Typhoid Fever
- Includes cause, symptoms, diagnosis, risk factors, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
The Merck Manual: Salmonella Infections
- Includes causes, prevention, treatment and diagnosis of Salmonella infections including typhoid fever.
The Most Dangerous Woman in America
- Companion site to the NOVA television program that explores the complex case of Mary Mallon, also known as Typhoid Mary.
NHS Choices: Typhoid Fever
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Political Graveyard, The
- A list of politicians who died of typhoid fever.
Typhoid Fever and Paratyphoid Fever
- Features cause, transmission, symptoms, complications, prevention, and treatment.
Typhoid Fever Fact Sheet
- The what, why, where, when of typhoid fever by the New York State Department of Health.
- Biography of Mary Mallon, the most famous symptomless carrier of the disease.
What You Should Know About Typhoid Fever
- Answers questions on how it is spread, how soon symptoms occur, how it is diagnosed, treatment, vaccine, and more from the official website of the state of New Jersey.
WHO Fact Sheet - Typhoid Fever
- History, identification, occurrence, transmission, communicability, epidemic measures, disaster implications, prevention, and vaccination/travel advisory by the World Health Organization.
Wikipedia: Typhoid Fever
- Information on the infamous Typhoid Mary as well as disease information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:35:09 AM EDT -