become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Tularemia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Vector Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Arachnida: Acarina: Parasitiformes
This category in other languages:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Tularemia
- Includes fact sheets, laboratory testing information, and infection control for health professionals.
- Medical overview aimed at clinicians in identifying and treating tularemia, along with updated news and links related to the disease.
- Article by Jonathan A Edlow, MD describing the symptoms, signs, treatment, and laboratory tests.
JAMA: Tularemia as a Biological Weapon: Medical and Public Health Management
- Includes research article from the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Medical Aspects of Chemical and Biological Warfare: Tularemia
- Chapter from the textbook on tularemia in .pdf form. [PDF]
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Tularemia
- Features cause, symptoms, carriers, prevention, treatment, and prognosis.
Tularemia Information: CDC Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases (DVBID)
- Information on the disease for the general public.
New England Journal of Medicine: Tularemia Revisited
- Article on recent outbreaks of the disease. (November 29, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 23:55:14 UTC -