become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Streptococcal
Conditions and Diseases
Group A Streptococcal (GAS) Disease
- Fact sheet from the Centers for Disease Control.
MedlinePlus: Streptococcal Infections
- Directory of articles, factsheets, and news.
NHS Choices: Pneumococcal Infections
- Provides information on the invasive and non-invasive infections cased by bacteria known as streptococcus pneumoniae. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NIAID: Group A Streptococcal Infections
- Factsheet with discussions on the diseases that strep A causes, the complications that can ensue and the research being undertaken.
Streptococcal Toxic-Shock Syndrome
- Research article discusses the spectrum of the disease, pathogenesis, and new concepts in treatment.
- Find an introduction, illustrations, and photographs. From Todar's Online Textbook of Bacteriology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:23:05 UTC -