become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Shigellosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
This category in other languages:
Bad Bug Book: Shigella spp.
- Includes cause, associated foods, complications, and outbreaks.
eMedicine - Shigellosis
- Article by Joyann A Kroser, MD.
- Includes cause, prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, symptoms, and treatment.
- Includes cause, treatment, symptoms, and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Shigella Enteritis
- Features cause, risk factors, symptoms, complications, prevention, and treatment.
- Medical and scientific information on this organism and the disease it causes.
- Provides information on Shigella dysenteriae, S. flexneri, S. boydii and S. sonnei, their classification, genome structure, life cycle, metabolism, pathology and current research.
Patient UK: Bacillary Dysentery
- Provides information on this bacterial infection, including its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, prognosis and prevention.
Shigella: An Infectious Foodborne Illness
- Fact sheet from Ohio State University Extension about this germ which causes an infectious disease. [PDF]
Shigellosis - General Information
- Frequently asked questions list about shigella and shigellosis.
- Encyclopedia article on this foodborne infection, also known as bacillary dysentery, caused by bacteria of the genus Shigella.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2015 at 21:59:10 UTC -