become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Shigellosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Shigellosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
This category in other languages:
eMedicine - Shigellosis
- Article by Joyann A Kroser, MD.
- Includes cause, treatment, symptoms, and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Shigella Enteritis
- Features cause, risk factors, symptoms, complications, prevention, and treatment.
The Merck Manual: Shigellosis
- Features symptoms, cause, treatment, and prevention.
- Provides information on Shigella dysenteriae, S. flexneri, S. boydii and S. sonnei, their classification, genome structure, life cycle, metabolism, pathology and current research.
Patient UK: Bacillary Dysentery
- Provides information on this bacterial infection, including its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, prognosis and prevention.
Shigellosis - General Information
- Frequently asked questions list about shigella and shigellosis.
- Encyclopedia article on this foodborne infection, also known as bacillary dysentery, caused by bacteria of the genus Shigella.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:23:09 UTC -