become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Listeriosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Listeriosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
This category in other languages:
Food Safety Research Information Office: Listeria monocytogenes
- Directory of factsheets, resources, articles, and news releases about the disease.
- Includes risk factors, cause, signs and symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
- Provides information on the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes and the disease it causes, the symptoms and the preventive measures that can be taken to avoid the illness. [PDF]
Listeriosis - NHS Choices
- Provides information on this food-borne bacterial infection. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Listeriosis and Food Safety Tips
- Includes cause, symptoms, and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Listeriosis
- Features symptoms, tests, complications, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
MedlinePlus: Listeria Infections
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
Preventing Foodborne Illness: Listeriosis
- Factsheet on the oranism and disease from the University of Florida.
Protect Your Baby and Yourself From Listeriosis
- Factsheet from the USDA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 2, 2010 5:34:17 AM EDT -