become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Listeriosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
This category in other languages:
Bad Bug Book: Listeria monocytogenes
- Features symptoms, cause, treatment, risk factors, associated foods, and prevention.
- FAQ on this serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes.
- Includes risk factors, cause, signs and symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
- Provides information on the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes and the disease it causes, the symptoms and the preventive measures that can be taken to avoid the illness. [PDF]
Listeria - The Facts
- Factsheet with food handling information, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
Listeriosis - NHS Choices
- Provides information on this food-borne bacterial infection. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Listeriosis
- Features symptoms, tests, complications, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
MedlinePlus: Listeria Infections
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
Preventing Foodborne Illness: Listeriosis
- Factsheet on the oranism and disease from the University of Florida.
Protect Your Baby and Yourself From Listeriosis
- Factsheet from the USDA.
USDA-FSIS: Listeria Monocytogenes
- Includes news, risk assessment results, policy documents, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 11:35:05 UTC -