become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Listeriosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Listeriosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
This category in other languages:
- Includes risk factors, cause, signs and symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
- Provides information on the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes and the disease it causes, the symptoms and the preventive measures that can be taken to avoid the illness. [PDF]
Listeriosis - NHS Choices
- Provides information on this food-borne bacterial infection. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Listeriosis
- Features symptoms, tests, complications, prognosis, treatment, and prevention.
MedlinePlus: Listeria Infections
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
Preventing Foodborne Illness: Listeriosis
- Factsheet on the oranism and disease from the University of Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 7:45:05 AM EST -