become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Legionellosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
This category in other languages:
DBMD - Legionellosis
- Factsheet with cause, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
eMedicine - Legionella Infection
- Article by Mobeen Rathore, MD
eMedicine - Legionellosis
- Article by Lynn E Sullivan, MD.
eMedicine - Legionnaires Disease
- Article by Frank Smeeks, MD, FAAEM.
The European Working Group for Legionella Infections
- Includes disease information, surveillance information, reports, and links.
- Caused by Legionella bacteria. Includes outbreaks and clinical information.
- Factsheet on this rare form of pneumonia, its symptoms, complications, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Legionnaire's Disease
- Features cause, symptoms, tests, treatment, prognosis and prevention.
MedlinePlus: Legionnaires' Disease
- Directory of factsheets, articles, and news.
The Merck Manual: Pneumonia of Legionnaires' Disease
- Includes signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
- Classification, description and significance, genome structure, cell structure, metabolism and ecology.
NHS Choices: Legionnaires' Disease
- Provides information on this potentially fatal lung infection. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
OSHA Technical Manual - Legionnaires' Disease
- Information to assist industrial hygienists in the assessment of work sites for potential Legionnaires' disease. Provides information on disease recognition, investigation procedures to identify probable water sources, and control strategies.
OSHA: Legionnaires' Disease
- Provides an eTool designed to assist industrial hygienists in the assessment of worksites for potential Legionnaires' disease.
Patient UK: Legionella and Legionnaires' Disease
- Provides information on this serious pulmonary infection, including its pathophysiology, epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, prognosis and prevention.
Patient UK: Legionnaires' Disease
- Factsheet with information on this disease and on Pontiac fever, a milder illness caused by the same bacteria. Includes sources, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Recent Outbreaks of Legionnaires' Disease
- Reports from around the world.
WHO: Legionella and the Prevention of Legionellosis
- Report from the World Health Organization written in 2007. [PDF]
Yahoo! Groups: Legionnaires Disease
- Forum for discussion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:45:34 UTC -