become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/E._coli
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Genetics: Prokaryotic: Bacteria: Escherichia coli
This category in other languages:
Bad Bug Book - Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Discusses the organism, associated foods, outbreaks, symptoms, prevention, and treatment.
CDC: Escherichia coli
- Features transmission, risk factors, complications, prevention, and treatment.
E. coli 0157:H7 in Drinking Water
- Factsheet from the Environmental Protection Agency.
E. Coli and VTEC 0157
- Scientific and medical information about these bacteria and the diseases they cause.
E. coli O157:H7: The Role of Animals
- Discusses the organism in humans and animals and possible means to prevent transmission.
H.U.S.H - Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome Help
- UK E.coli support group. Includes purpose, links, prevention information, and news.
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Factsheet on this complication of some E. coli infections.
Management Procedures for Control of E. coli
- Provides guidelines for control and transmission of bacteria such as E. coli O157:H7 from farm animals to humans for humans visiting petting zoos on farms, fair displays, farm shows, and game preserves.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: E. coli Enteritis
- Features cause, symptoms, risk factors, prevention, treatment, and tests.
MedlinePlus: E. Coli Infections
- Directory of links to information and news related to the disease.
The Merck Manual: Escherichia Coli Infection
- Features organism information, prevention, treatment, and epidemiology.
Pathogenic E. coli
- Scientific information on the different strains of the bacteria.
USDA-FSIS: Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Detailed technical review on this emerging food pathogen.
What You Should Know About Shiga-Toxin Escherichia Coli
- Fact sheet offering information and tips to avoid infection by this bacteria commonly known as E.Coli. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2015 at 21:52:51 UTC -