become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/E._coli
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: E. coli
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Zoonoses
Science: Biology: Genetics: Prokaryotic: Bacteria: Escherichia coli
This category in other languages:
CDC: Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Features transmission, risk factors, complications, prevention, and treatment.
E. coli 0157:H7 in Drinking Water
- Factsheet from the Environmental Protection Agency.
E. Coli and VTEC 0157
- Scientific and medical information about these bacteria and the diseases they cause.
Escherichia coli: A Versatile Bacterium
- Guide to this model organism and basic research tool. [PDF]
Family Doctor: What Is E-Coli?
- Factsheet about this bacterium and the infection it causes.
H.U.S.H - Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome Help
- UK E.coli support group. Includes purpose, links, prevention information, and news.
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Factsheet on this complication of some E. coli infections.
Management Procedures for Control of E. coli
- Provides guidelines for control and transmission of bacteria such as E. coli O157:H7 from farm animals to humans for humans visiting petting zoos on farms, fair displays, farm shows, and game preserves.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: E. coli Enteritis
- Features cause, symptoms, risk factors, prevention, treatment, and tests.
MedlinePlus: E. Coli Infections
- Directory of links to information and news related to the disease.
The Merck Manual: Escherichia Coli O157:H7 Infection
- Features organism information, prevention, treatment, and epidemiology.
Pathogenic E. coli
- Scientific information on the different strains of the bacteria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 10:15:07 UTC -