become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacterial/Cholera
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Bacterial: Cholera
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
This category in other languages:
- FAQ on cholera from the Centers for Disease Control.
- WHO fact sheet with cause, treatment, pandemics, prevention, and transmission.
Cholera Information for Travelers
- From the Centers for Disease Control. Includes recommendations on the use of the cholera vaccine.
eMedicine - Cholera
- Article by Vidhu V Thaker, MD.
MDTravel Health - Cholera
- Features links, disease and vaccine information, and prevention.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Cholera
- Features cause, risk factors, symptoms, tests, treatment, and prevention.
Nobel e-Museum: Cholera: G Proteins are at Full Speed Ahead
- The Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine 1994.
Pan American Health Organization: Cholera
- Incidence reports, surveillance, and databases.
- Information on this disease, review articles, news items, editorial opinions, research articles and reports.
- Scientific and medical information about this organism and the disease it causes.
Vibrio Cholerae and Asiatic Cholera
- Scientific and medical information about the disease, past epidemics, and the causative organism.
- Includes factsheets, news releases, control measures, vaccines, and information for travelers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 8, 2013 1:35:06 PM EDT -