the entire directory
only in Infectious_Diseases/Bacterial
Conditions and Diseases
Rat Bite Fever
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Antibiotics: Resistance Issues
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Monera: Bacteria
Science: Biology: Genetics: Prokaryotic
This category in other languages:
eMedicine Health - Impetigo
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Emerging Infectious Diseases: Cell-to-Cell Signaling and Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections
- Paper by Christian Van Delden and Barbara H. Iglewski which discusses the bacteria and the diseases it causes.
- Paper by Holly L Hoffmann on these infections, and the resistance that many of the bacteria responsible have developed to antibiotics.
International Sepsis Forum
- Information about the ISF which seeks to improve the understanding and clinical management of patients through workshops, lectures, debates, practice guidelines, and training programs for professionals worldwide. Also contact details.
MedlinePlus: Bacterial Infections
- Directory of news releases. articles, and factsheets.
- Impetigo is a skin infection causes by a staph or strep bacteria. Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
NHS Choices: Impetigo
- Provides information on this highly contagious bacterial infection of the surface layers of the skin. Includes a slide show and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Voices of Meningitis
- Developed to help understand what meningococcal disease is, why it is so dangerous, and how the meningitis vaccine can protect those at risk.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 0:44:16 UTC -