become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Programs
Conditions and Diseases
Treatment and Therapies
African Services Committee
- African Services Committee provides relief and assistance for diverse ethnic, immigrant and refugee groups in need of food, housing and medical care in the New York metropolitan area.
- Greater Boston's free, hot, home-delivered meals program for people ill with AIDS, their dependents, and caregivers.
Gods Love We Deliver
- God's Love We Deliver of New York City prepares and delivers fresh, nutritious, high-quality meals to people living with HIV/AIDS who are unable to provide or prepare meals for themselves in addition to nutrition education and counseling services.
A Loving Spoonful
- A Loving Spoonful is a volunteer driven, non-partisan Society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Vancouver (Canada)Area.
MANNA - Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance
- Details about this organization who provides direct nutritional support and education to persons living with HIV/AIDS in Philadelphia, Bucks, Burlington, Camden, Chester, Delaware, Gloucester, and Salem Counties.
Project Open Hand
- San-Francisco-based Project Open Hand provides home delivered meals, groceries and nutrition counseling to people living with HIV/AIDS; congregate lunches and nutrition education to seniors; meal service for homebound and critically ill people under the age of 60.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 12:50:05 UTC -