become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nutrition/Programs
Conditions and Diseases
Treatment and Therapies
African Services Committee
- African Services Committee provides relief and assistance for diverse ethnic, immigrant and refugee groups in need of food, housing and medical care in the New York metropolitan area.
Center for Community Health, Education & Research, Inc.
- A Boston based health and social services agency serving the city's large immigrant Haitian community with a number of programs including meal delivery.
- Greater Boston's free, hot, home-delivered meals program for people ill with AIDS, their dependents, and caregivers.
Gods Love We Deliver
- God's Love We Deliver of New York City prepares and delivers fresh, nutritious, high-quality meals to people living with HIV/AIDS who are unable to provide or prepare meals for themselves in addition to nutrition education and counseling services.
A Loving Spoonful
- A Loving Spoonful is a volunteer driven, non-partisan Society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Vancouver (Canada)Area.
MANNA - Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance
- Details about this organization who provides direct nutritional support and education to persons living with HIV/AIDS in Philadelphia, Bucks, Burlington, Camden, Chester, Delaware, Gloucester, and Salem Counties.
Project Open Hand
- San-Francisco-based Project Open Hand provides home delivered meals, groceries and nutrition counseling to people living with HIV/AIDS; congregate lunches and nutrition education to seniors; meal service for homebound and critically ill people under the age of 60.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2012 at 5:35:05 UTC -